New Holland, PA
Lawn Care in New Holland, PA
Taking care of your lawn isn’t always easy! Problems like yellow patches, stubborn weeds, and bald spots can leave your property looking worse for wear. Instead of guessing which store-bought fertilizer or spray will do the trick, trust Showcase Lawn Works. We have over 100 years of combined experience, so we know how to get your grass back on track and make it healthier than ever before.
Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control in New Holland
Your lawn is always fighting against stressors like nutrient deficiencies or stubborn crabgrass. Keep your turf protected year-round with our lawn fertilization and weed control. We schedule six visits throughout the year to cater to your property’s seasonal needs, ensuring it always has the care it needs.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Organic-based fertilizer – promotes new growth, deeper roots, and vibrant color.
- pH tests to determine the perfect amount of fertilizer for your property.
- Broadleaf weed control to target wild violet, clover, and nutsedge.
- Crabgrass control to prevent weeds from competing with your grass for resources.
- Grub control – protects delicate grassroots from hungry insects.
Our Weed-Free Guarantee
Nothing is more frustrating than thinking you got rid of weeds, only for them to come back even worse than before. To make sure that doesn’t happen, we offer a weed-free guarantee. If weeds continue to grow or you’re unhappy with the results, let us know! We’ll be happy to return between scheduled visits to make things right, free of charge.
Landscaping in New Holland
It takes a lot of time and effort to keep your landscaping looking great. We know that not everyone has the time to spare, which is why we’re happy to help! We offer a variety of services, from weekly mowing to seasonal snow removal. No matter what you pick, you can count on Showcase Lawn Works for great service, noticeable results, and the best yard on the block.
Our landscaping services in New Holland include:
- Seasonal cleanups to get rid of leaves, sticks, and other debris.
- Pruning to shape your ornamentals and prevent them from growing out of control.
- Mulch applications to insulate your plants and help them retain water.
- Sod installation and seeding to repair patches of thin, dead grass.
- Landscape design to completely transform your outdoor space.
- Snow removal to make your driveway and sidewalks safe to use.
- Weekly mowing to maintain your grass and prevent it from getting too tall.
Perimeter Pest Control in New Holland
Perimeter pest control is a great way to protect both your lawn and your home from unwanted insects. We treat along the exterior to create a protective barrier around your home, stopping pests before they can become a problem. It’s also a family-friendly option because we don’t spray the interior, so you never have to worry about unnecessary products being used inside your home.
You’ll get year-round protection from:
- Stink bugs
- And more!
Protection from Pesky Mosquitoes
Once the weather warms up, it’s impossible to escape from mosquitoes. If you’re tired of constantly swatting, you need our mosquito control in New Holland. Our exterminators pay special attention to mosquito hiding places and breeding areas, like bird baths or rain barrels. This ensures we treat mosquitoes at their source to eliminate them, not just temporarily repel them like bug sprays or citronella candles. We offer one-time treatments for special occasions, as well as recurring services for lasting protection.
Tree & Shrub Care in New Holland
Your ornamentals are a huge part of your curb appeal, but they’re tricky to take care of. Trees and shrubs can have insect infestations, nutrient deficiencies, and fungal problems that are difficult to diagnose unless you know exactly what to look for. Luckily, you don’t have to do it all alone! Our tree and shrub care in New Holland is designed to keep your plants looking their best year-round with six strategic visits. These include:
- Granular fertilizer applications to provide necessary nutrients.
- Insect control to stop aphids, beetles, and other bugs from damaging your plants.
- Disease control to stop fungal issues from taking over.
- Winterizing treatments to prep your plants for colder weather.
- Optional deep root fertilization, dormant oil application, and winter burn treatment.